Your Los Cabos Vacation is Incomplete Without a Stay At Le Blanc Spa Resort
Perhaps the Caribbean is too tame for your liking and you want to know where all of those A-listers go when they want to dodge the cameras for a week. Welcome to the magical land of Los Cabos, where the desert meets the sea with unparalleled natural beauty. Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos is the newest addition to the Palace Resorts family and it could be the best by far. Le Blanc is the first adults-only, all-inclusive, 5 star resort in Los Cabos. Let’s go over some of the things that make this resort the #1 in Cabo.
1. Truly An All-Inclusive Masterpiece
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos is a truly all-inclusive experience. Unlike all of those other “all-inclusive” resorts these days that hit you with hidden fees and inaccessible services after it’s too late, Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos provides a one-of-a-kind service that leaves you with nothing to worry about from check-in to check-out. Amenities include:
- Top Shelf Drinks – Jack Daniel’s, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Grey Goose, Don Julio, etc.
- Fine Dining – 8 world-class restaurants with endless choices
- $1500 USD Resort Credit – Use this for the luxurious BlancSpa or Jack Nicklaus Golf Course
- BlancSpa – Unique fusion of Asian and European spa experiences.
- 24 Hour Room Service – 24 hour choices of breakfast/entrees/ soups salads etc.
2. Stunning Accommodations
No matter how much fun you’re having on the beach, we know that you’ll eventually crave that private time in your suite. Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos offers some of most modern accommodations available in Cabo. You can select your room based on what kind of view you want:
- Royale Deluxe Resort View
- Royale Deluxe Partial Ocean View
- Royale Deluxe Ocean View*
- Royale Deluxe Honeymoon
- Royale Governor
*based on current rates we suggest that you go for the ocean front view as you will find that it’s only an extra $20-$40 per night.Click Here For Le Blanc Deals
Here’s a detailed list of your suite amenities:
|x||Bottle of wine upon arrival|
|x||Nightly turndown service & petit fours|
|x||Upgraded liquor cabinet|
|x||Mini bar (snacks, sodas, juices, bottled water, domestic & international beer)|
|x||Private bath with double shower heads|
|x||DVD movies upon request|
|x||Alarm Clock / Radio / iPod Dock with Bluetooth connection|
|x||Individually controlled air conditioning|
|x||BVLGARI® bath amenities|
|x||Bathrobes & slippers|
|x||Comfort Menu (Includes Specialty Pillows, Bath Scales & Aromatherapy)|
|x||Digital safe (laptop size)|
|x||Espresso/American coffee maker|
|x||Direct dial telephone|
|x||CHl hair straightener and hair dryer|
|x||All rooms at the Le Blanc Spa Resort are non-smoking rooms.|
|x||*Apps on Apple TV may require guest subscription|
3. Unbelievable Food!
At Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos visitors can take their pick of world-class cuisine. Here is a list of your options:
- Lumiere – Exquisite French fusion dishes
- Blanc International – Sweet and savory treats from around the world
- Blanc Italia– Savor the satisfying Italian tradition in breathtaking elegance.
- Blanc Asia – Diverse selection of Japanese, Thai, and Chinese delights served a la carte
- Blanc Pizza – Brick oven pizza with hearty toppings
- …and more!
The best thing about the all-inclusive experience is that you can dine your way. Don’t want to go with the standard three-course meal and want to stuff yourself with 3 entrees instead? You got it.
Blanc Spa offers a truly innovative and traditional approaches to health, wellness, and beauty, performed by a skilled staff of artisans and therapists. Here are a couple of things to expect:
- Blanc Spa Massages
• Revitalizing spa treatments
• Spa moments for total relax, packages with different services from head to toe.
• Shared moments with your loved one to pamper together.
• Hydrotherapy areas, inspired by traditional Greco-Roman rituals.
• Pamper yourself with our salon services. From waxing sessions to relaxing manicure service.
• Select spa services available for purchase with Resort Credit.
Book your vacation at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos today!